- IABP counterpulsation synchronized by heart rate
- Automatic or manual mode
- Uninterrupted counterpulsation regardless of difficult cases encountered by the pump
- Counterpulsation continues throughout the changes of automatic mode to manual, helium bottle exchange, patient's signal source followed,counterpulsation trigger and/or its rate
- Mechanism of inflation based on volume insertion to balloon, with a precise controlled quantity of theHe gas inlet Insertion volume control with the 0.5 cc increment / decrement possibility
- Lack of the existence of a program or maintenance schedule to replace any parts or supplies
- Unlimited life-use for all major component
In addition to the previous model, AutoCat2Wave provides:
- The timing method based on Windkessel Aortic Valve Equation real-time process
- IABP Synchronization with the Aortic Flow
- FiberOptix connection port in order to receive the patient's instant AP from the aortic balloon sensor
- Automatic and continuous zeroing calibration of the analog input signals in relation toFiberOptix PA, in order to eliminate the time delay of all these input signals relative to the main optic received AP signal
- No minimum, nor constant values provided via FiberOptix PA
- Continuously FiberOptix PAsignal without any interruption
- FiberOptix PAsignal without any need of recalibration orrestartduring the entire process of counterpulsation
- FiberOptix PA sensory without any artifacts
- FiberOptix PA without any external electrical or magnetical interference
Minimum Size - Maximum Performance
The HAMILTON-C1 is unique in providing outstanding non-invasive performance in a full featured intensive care ventilator. Due to its very compact design, it offers maximum flexibility in various user environments, be it long term care, intensive care, emergency, or respiratory care. HAMILTON-C1 ventilator's compact, powerful design also increases the availability of appropriate modes of therapy for ventilated hospital patients. Small enough to fit into almost any ICU environment and competitively priced, they cover the full range of clinical requirements: invasive ventilation, automated ventilation with Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV), and Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV).
Safe ventilation – at rest and on the move
The HAMILTON-C2 is designed to provide respiratory support to neonates, infants, pediatrics and adults. With its compact design, built-in batteries and ultra-quiet turbine, this ICU ventilator can accompany your patient anywhere within the hospital, independent of central gas and power supplies. The customizable Ventilation CockpitTM on the HAMILTON-C2 provides the exact information you need to focus on what is important. You can choose to display conventional waveforms, the ASV graphic, the Dynamic Lung or the Vent Status panel or even an optional volumetric capnogram to allow efficient assessment of the ventilation therapy on a breath by breath basis. The Intelligent panel graphics visualize the patient’s ventilator status and dependency in an easy-to-understand format.
The big picture in Intelligent Ventilation
The HAMILTON-C3 has been designed to ventilate adult and pediatric patients in the critical care environment. With optional support, the HAMILTON-C3 is also able to ventilate infants and neonates. The unique Ventilation Cockpit™, with its high definition widescreen, provides exactly the information you need and helps you focus on what’s important. The Dynamic Lung and the Vent Status window assist you in immediately identifying the patient’s lung condition and assessing the weaning process. Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV) makes ventilation intelligent by providing optimal support with each breath for virtually all patients. The HAMILTON-C3 has been designed with built-in, hot swappable batteries and a turbine—giving you maximum independence and flexibility to accompany your patient everywhere.