Bipolar Instruments for Electrosurgery
The latest generation of forceps, the NON-STICKred forceps, allows for the precise coagulation of vessels - accurately to the point.
Their permanent non-stick effect and special non-skid texture make these forceps an indispensable aid during everyday surgical procedures.
MABS argon instruments
Argon-supported HF surgery has been offering advantages for surface coagulation for more than 10 years. KLS Martin offers an extensive range of rigid and flexible probes for open and endoscopic argon surgery.
- Reliable coagulation with minimal traumatization of the tissue or organ
- Low blood loss and shortened operating times
- Minimal vaporization at a very low penetration depth (0.5 to max. 3 mm), therefore significantly reduced perforation risk
- No carbonization, therefore faster wound healing
- Significantly reduces smoke development, improved view of the surgical site
- Non-contact method - no tissue sticking to electrode
- Less bronchial and pleural fistula formation on lung parenchyma
Infection Prevention Central Venous Catheter
Infection Prevention Endotracheal Tube
Central Venous Catheter (CVC)
With the ARROW CVCs, Teleflex offers you one of the industry’s most comprehensive ranges of CVCs and related products:
- from ARROWg+ard catheters and uncoated catheters to scores of unique comprehensive kits that include an array of options, such as ARROW Raulerson Syringe, maximal barrier drape, and safety components.