High-End HF Units
This HF unit offers you more than 40 precisely regulated types of current for a great variety of applications in any medical field. The maxium® represents an innovative symbiosis of highly advanced HF technology and a whole range of user-friendly advantages. In particular, it is extremely fast and easy to operate.
When using HF surgery devices and laser systems, it is usually impossible to avoid the creation of toxic gases containing viruses, particles or cancerogenic substances. Responding to the increasing demand for plume-removing devices in recent years, KLS Martin developed its marVAC® smoke evacuator. marVAC® offers reliable and effective protection as surgical plume is removed directly from the operating site and then filtered and discharged.
Monopolar Instruments for Electrosurgery
Bipolar Instruments for Electrosurgery
The latest generation of forceps, the NON-STICKred forceps, allows for the precise coagulation of vessels - accurately to the point.
Their permanent non-stick effect and special non-skid texture make these forceps an indispensable aid during everyday surgical procedures.
MABS argon instruments
Argon-supported HF surgery has been offering advantages for surface coagulation for more than 10 years. KLS Martin offers an extensive range of rigid and flexible probes for open and endoscopic argon surgery.
- Reliable coagulation with minimal traumatization of the tissue or organ
- Low blood loss and shortened operating times
- Minimal vaporization at a very low penetration depth (0.5 to max. 3 mm), therefore significantly reduced perforation risk
- No carbonization, therefore faster wound healing
- Significantly reduces smoke development, improved view of the surgical site
- Non-contact method - no tissue sticking to electrode
- Less bronchial and pleural fistula formation on lung parenchyma