Curos™ Disinfecting Caps
For needleless valves
Simple to use, Curos is a passive disinfection device that luer-locks securely onto needleless IV ports to disinfect in 1 minute. Keeps ports clean for 7 days if not removed.
- Effective Disinfection. Curos™ disinfects in 1 minute — keeps ports clean for 7 days.
- Twist On, Stay On. Curos luer-lock port protectors twist on easily and stay securely in place; fit all major needleless connectors — meeting INS guidelines for add-on devices.
- Colored for Compliance. The distinctive green color of Curos allows clinicians to verify that a port is covered at a glance. Port protection compliance can be easily and reliably measured. The bright green clearly distinguishes intravenous lines from other tubing.
- Flexible, Convenient Dispensing. Curos is available to be dispensed as individual caps or Curos Strips.
- Made in the USA
- Shelf life: 3 years.
The 3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Dressing integrates the powerful antimicrobial activity of Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) with the high performance of a Tegaderm dressing. In vitro testing has demonstrated that the Tegaderm Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) gel pad has a broad antimicrobial effect against a variety of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, and yeast, including organisms most commonly associated with catheter-related bloodstream infections.
Innovative Transparent Gel Pad
- Chlorhexidine (CHG) has been dissolved into a soft gel pad to provide a reservoir for consistent and continuous antimicrobial action over time
- The gel pad is active on contact without requiring additional moisture
- CHG migrates under the catheter to provide continuous circumferential antimicrobial protection at the insertion site
- Soft and conformable, the gel pad moulds around the catheter and hub