Introducing the MiniLap percutaneous surgical system from Teleflex. MiniLap instruments, with their slim 2.3 mm shaft diameters, can be percutaneously inserted using an integrated needle tip. The grasper
jaws or probe can then be deployed to grasp or coagulate tissue. The patented deployment design allows grasper jaws to open up to 12.5 mm to grasp difficult structures, such as distended gall bladders. Moreover,
the proprietary steel shaft provides the strength and stiffness needed for secure tissue retraction.
- The integrated needle tip allows percutaneous insertion without trocars
- In many cases, 2 or more trocars can be eliminated LESS TRAUMA
- The 2.3 mm diameter device needs a minimal incision that leaves a nearly unnoticeable scar
- Without the use of a trocar,MiniLap can provide the ability to add devices for triangulation and exposure
Minimally invasive solutions supplied by Teleflex aim at reducing the risk of laparoscopic surgery and other minimally invasive procedures and thus at improving patient recovery.
The Teleflex brand Taut has earned a worldwide reputation for its innovative, world-leading product design, performance and reliability.
Bladed trocar injury is the number one cause of complications in laparoscopic surgery.
However, by eliminating blades and providing a tip that passes through tissue without cutting, our Taut ADAPt asymmetrical dilating access ports avoid injury and leave a 58 % smaller defect than the most commonly used bladed trocars.
Simple, Reproducible, Uniform Closure
The Weck EFx® Endo Fascial Closure System, is designed to minimize complications and costs associated with post-operative port-site herniation. The Weck EFx® Closure System design provides reproducible, uniform closure across varying patient anatomy that is confident, clear and controlled.
- An unassisted approach to the delivery and retrieval of sutures for port site closure
- A uniform 1 cm fascial closure for varying abdominal thicknesses
- Efficient and simple way to capture all layers of fascia